From talking to online students, graduates and our online tutors, here’s what we think you need to succeed as an online student:
- Self-discipline and motivation
- Good organisational skills – so you can plan study timetables and get into a routine
- A place where you can focus on your studies – whether it’s a spare room at home, your office at work, a coffee shop or the train – a place where you can concentrate is essential
- A computer with internet connection
- The ability to use a computer and the internet.
- Experience of online forums and chat rooms is also beneficial.