Our online management courses are designed to build your leadership and management skills, enabling you to understand, lead and change business and management at all levels. Creating and maintaining a successful organisation is a challenge and requires you as a leader to become more strategic in your ability and to adapt and thrive in an evolving business setting.
Structured to reflect the ever changing business environment, these online management courses will equip you with the expertise needed to succeed on a local, regional and international scale, within any industry or sector.
If you have previous qualifications with professional bodies like CIMA, CIPD, CIM, CIMC and CMI or have completed, or gained partial credits from, one or more of the following: City & Guilds, NVQs, a partly completed BTEC or Edexcel qualification then you may also be eligible for exemptions from certain modules on our BSc Business and Management. Module exemptions allow you to achieve your qualification faster whilst saving money too.
In addition, we consider the recognition of prior experiential learning (RPEL) where an account is taken of learning experiences gained through life, work or business, which by their nature cannot be evidenced through formally assessed certification or transcripts. The RPEL enables us to assess the skills and knowledge base you have gained through your relevant work experiences.
To learn more about each online management course, modules, entry requirements and course fees simply follow the links below.
View our Online Management Courses
- Business and Management BSc (Hons) degree
- Business and Management BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Hospitality Business Management University Diploma
- International Hospitality Business Management BA (Hons) Top-Up degree
- International Hospitality Business Management University Advanced Diploma
- Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care Postgraduate Certificate
- Management Accounting BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- MBA Global
- MBA Global Finance
- Public History and Heritage MA
- Strategic Management MSc