Online learning is creating new opportunities for organisational training and development. With our expertise in online learning design, we enable businesses to empower their employees through highly flexible and affordable digital learning solutions.
Invest in the future of your workforce
Through online learning, you can motivate and engage your workforce to ensure your organisation’s success. We have developed a number of offerings to enhance your workforce development strategies, from short courses and more traditional undergraduate and masters programmes, to bespoke, tailor-made virtual learning environments where you can host your own online learning material.
How we can help with your staff development:
- Our affordable online short courses, standalone modules and compliance training courses are ideal for staff development and mandatory statutory training.
- Our online Undergraduate degrees and Postgraduate Masters programmes, many of which are accredited by professional bodies, enable staff to gain the essential knowledge and qualifications to develop themselves and your business.
- We can host your in house training material on our bespoke virtual learning environment enabling you to roll out company specific online courses and virtual training material to remote and dispersed workforces or customer groups around the globe.
- With our expertise in online learning design, we can transform your training material into interactive and engaging online courses, or develop bespoke, tailor-made online courses and programmes to meet your distinct organisational needs.
- Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship is designed using our sector leading approach to online learning to help you harness and develop new talent with skills and knowledge that is directly relevant to your business.
Why choose online learning with the University of Derby for your staff development
- Minimise costs and improve efficiencies.
- Courses can easily be made available to any number of employees, no matter their location or the complexity of the organisation.
- Ensure consistency in delivery of course material.
- Manage training provision around peaks and troughs in business activity.
- Easily access learning analytics to review and monitor participation and completion as well as ensure that all mandatory learning is completed.
Industry recognised accreditation
Many of our programmes are accredited by professional bodies, so you can be sure your workforce will be learning thKe most up-to-date knowledge and practical skills that you are looking for.
Talk to us to find out how we can help you make a positive impact on your business through the implementation of online learning for employee training and development.
Find out more about online solutions for workforce development
Listen to our recording of the Academic Manager, Matt Bromley talking more about why online learning is becoming integral to workforce development. He explains what methods the University of Derby Online Learning use to engage learners and the top ten reasons for businesses to consider its application.
Key Sector Support
Call: 01332 597888
Request a call back
Use of personal data The details you give us on this form will only be used by us to send you information about the University of Derby Online Learning.