Emotional resilience is a behaviour that allows you to adapt to stressful situations. For some, it is something that they are seemingly born with, for others, it is a skill that must be learned.
This course will seek to equip you with the theoretical frameworks needed to understand emotional resilience. In modern life, we can find ourselves constantly in a state of stress, but how we best manage that stress is crucial to our lives and mental health. Therefore this course will introduce you to key coping strategies needed to develop your own brand of emotional resilience, helpful to anyone experiencing a stressful period of their lives.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the skillset needed to enrich not just your own personal and professional life, but also the lives of others through Reflective Supervision.
This professional development course will provide you with:
- Immersive content designed to develop your knowledge and challenging your understanding of the concept of Emotional Resilience.
- Reflective models to illuminate this learning, using a variety of theoretical frameworks.
- A fundamental introduction to the different ways emotional resilience can be developed or learned, allowing you to understand how you may utilise it for yourself, or help others through Reflective Supervision.
Learning and Assessment
You will study this course 100% online. It comprises a range of activities including:
- Engaging with examples of emotional resilience within popular culture.
- Reflecting on your own lived experiences to illuminate your learning.
- Using different theoretical reflective models that you can utilise in day to day life.
- Responding to different scenarios in a context of emotional resilience.
- Interacting with a role play to develop your understanding of Reflective Supervision.
There is no obligation for you to undertake every activity, but being involved in all aspects of the course will help you to achieve the learning objectives that have been outlined in the course.
There is no graded assessment. Instead, you will receive a badge for each completed Unit, and then upon completion of the whole course, you will be awarded with an e-certificate.
How to enrol for the Emotional Resilience course?
All of our short courses are delivered through an easy-to-use online learning platform, which you can enrol from directly.
The course is widely available for anyone to take part in regardless of age, location or education status.
However, there are some basic requirements. You will need access to the internet whether it is on your PC, tablet, mobile or other electronic devices, as well as a valid email address to register with our online learning environment in order to take part in the course.
You will need to agree to the terms and conditions before you start the course which will be available when you enrol.
Learners should have an understanding of the English Language and the ability to study in English.