You should normally hold a good honours degree (minimum upper second class) from a British university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing.
Significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement. Candidates meeting this criteria may not have previously studied at university.
In addition to graduate status, part time students will be expected to have a level of work experience. The evidence will be assessed on an individual basis and should be supported by employer references. The Programme Leader may need to interview a prospective student in order to determine suitability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all ages as long as they can be considered adequately prepared to succeed on the programme. If learners have few or no formal qualifications, they may be able to gain entry to the programme if they have the required communication and learning skills as well as the knowledge, experience and motivation to succeed. All learners will be asked to provide evidence of academic potential and commitment to confirm their ability to undertake the programme.
English language qualifications
If English is not your first language you will need one of the following English language qualification.
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 580 (paper based) 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 5 for postgraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C
Application for exemption on the basis of prior academic study, professional qualifications or professional experience.
If you have already studied at another institution, completed a training course or have work experience which appears equivalent to one or more modules of this programme, you may be able to translate this prior learning into credits towards your course modules so that you do not have to study them again. This is called Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL. For more information please click on the button below.
Documents to support your application
You'll need to provide:
- Photo ID – this could be your passport or driving licence
- Current CV
- Copies of certificates and transcripts or a letter of testimony for previous qualifications*
*Documents not in English or Welsh must be accompanied by a certified translation by a professional translator/translation company. Each translation must contain:
- Confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- The date of the translation
- The full name and signature of the translator, or an authorised official of the company
- The translator’s contact details
A list of approved translators can be found on the UK Gov website
You can find out how much time you need for study here.