We will advise you of your study plan - the running order and availability of the modules - when you are invited to enrol.
If we have insufficient numbers of students interested in an optional module, this may not be offered. In addition, where demand is high, some modules may be subject to a cap.
This course is made up of six 20 credit modules and one 60 credit module (Independent Study). These will be a mixture of core and optional modules - see below for further information about each module.
You will need to complete all of the core modules listed below and then select the optional module relevant to your preferred pathway:
– complete all modules, for all pathways:
- Approaches in Ergonomics
- Investigation and Analysis
- Systems and Ergonomics
- Psychology and Human Performance
- Physical Characteristics and Ergonomics
- Independent Scholarship
– choose the optional module that is relevant to your preferred pathway:
Ergonomics (Human Factors) pathway
- Ergonomics and Design
Health Ergonomics pathway
- Human Behaviour and Health
Ergonomics and Organisational Behaviour pathways
- Organisational Psychology