Applicants should normally have:
- A minimum of a lower second class (2:2) Honours degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline.
- If you have key practical experience and work based training, you may also apply.
International students require equivalent qualifications and may be asked to supply references to support your application.
English language qualification
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification. For this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 550 (paper based) 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 51
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 5 for postgraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C.
Documents to support your application
You'll need to provide:
- Photo ID – this could be your passport or driving licence
- Current CV
- Written reference supplied on headed paper from either a manager, supervisor, tutor or teacher
- Copies of certificates and transcripts or a letter of testimony for previous qualifications*
*Documents not in English or Welsh must be accompanied by a certified translation by a professional translator/translation company. Each translation must contain:
- Confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- The date of the translation
- The full name and signature of the translator, or an authorised official of the company
- The translator’s contact details
A list of approved translators can be found on the UK Gov website
You can find out how much time you need for study here.