You will need to:
- Have 240 credits at levels 4 and 5 in a healthcare or social care-related discipline or other equivalent qualification;
- Be in a healthcare or social care practice either in a paid or voluntary capacity;
Entry to the programme may be possible subject to the University’s Recognition of Prior Learning procedures which may give credit for prior skills, experience or learning.
English Language Qualifications:
Applicants whose first language is not English or who have not studied in an English-speaking institution, will be required to achieve an
- IELTS 6.0*
- Qualification evidence awarded in your country
- Transcripts of all relevant education/training
*If you have a minimum of IELTS level 4.5 you can study our Certificate of Credit in English for Academic Purposes which we will accept as evidence that you are able to perform at a suitable level of IELTS 6.0. We will also accept the Certificate of Credit as evidence that you can perform at GCSE level.
Documents to support your application
You'll need to provide:
- Photo ID – this could be your passport or driving licence
- Current CV
- Written reference supplied on headed paper from either a manager, supervisor, tutor or teacher
- Copies of certificates and transcripts or a letter of testimony for previous qualifications*
*Documents not in English or Welsh must be accompanied by a certified translation by a professional translator/translation company. Each translation must contain:
- Confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- The date of the translation
- The full name and signature of the translator, or an authorised official of the company
- The translator’s contact details
A list of approved translators can be found on the UK Gov website
You can find out how much time you need for study here.